Let me suggest...

Create links between wireframes

It would be really useful to be able to link wireframes on buttons or other objects within them, so you can click through their workflow

202 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Masiar IghaniMasiar Ighani shared a merged idea: linking  ·   · 
    MarcMarc shared a merged idea: Interactivity  ·   · 
    anonymousanonymous shared a merged idea: Clicking a diagram should open that diagram  ·   · 
    anonymousanonymous shared a merged idea: Is there any way to build a navigable prototype? Can I somehow link sheets?  ·   · 

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jenny XuanAdminJenny Xuan (Admin, cacoo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Kurt, after adding the link to your diagram, please check the link in the ways below.
        On editing page, press the upper left "Cacoo" icon, choose "View" and "Start preview" in the drop-down menus. Please click the linked object in the diagram.
        On diagram detail page, press "Full screen" button on the top row and click the linked object.

Thank you!

• KurtKurt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do you use this feature? I can add a hyperlink just fine, but the item isn't ever "clickable".

• Lenny ZLenny Z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, I spent all this time assuming you would allow links between wireframes...such a shame. I have to use Mockflow or something now :(

• Summer TullerSummer Tuller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would REALLY like this feature. Balsamiq has it, but I prefer working with Cacoo, and I know others I work with would switch if you had this feature.

• Stephen MStephen M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're currently using this feature in our other wireframe tool and is essential for prototyping.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would really help convey what the click through of a website site would feel like - please do this!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base