Let me suggest...

Out of memory, null pointer exception

I was making a fairly complex diagram with 5 sheets (a GUI mockup). Suddenly everything slowed down and I couldn't save (repeated save failure messages). Also, I was getting null pointer exception messages when trying to add more stuff.

When prompted for the first time how much local space I was going to authorize to this app I chose the maximum setting.

The way I had to deal with this was close abruptly, then copy my diagram 3 times. I reopened the original document and my work was autosaved, I removed the first sheets and saved my work successfully. Then for the other two diagrams I kept half and half of my old work.

At the end I didn't loose work but now I know I cant have very loaded diagrams.

This application is great but needs serious optimization work. I'm still using it regularly though.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    dukeofgamingdukeofgaming shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Cacoo SupportAdminCacoo Support (Admin, cacoo) responded  · 

We’ve optimized the application so that diagrams with many images can be edited and saved easier.

If you are still having a problem, please send the URL of the diagram you are having a problem with to support@cacoo.com .

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • edcableedcable commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too have faced a similar problem. I've got a website mockup with five sheets and every time I attempt to save, my browser and then my entire computer hangs up, freezes, and then crashes.

In Chrome this caused the error message Flash Plug-in Unresponsive to show up and then in Firefox my browser simply crashed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base