Let me suggest...

Create a Google Wave Gadget

I'd love to see this integrated with my other favorite collaboration tool - Google Wave. A Cacoo diagram gadget would be great!

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    paqmanpaqman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anthony SapienAnthony Sapien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wave is dying. Can you make and submit a Cacoo Google Gadget so we can embed more quickly into Google Sites?

• paqmanpaqman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, you wouldn't need the chat function, so that might save some space. Perhaps there's a way to automatically share the diagram when someone is added to the Wave? ( I make these suggestions, btw, as a user, not a programmer.) That would eliminate the space for the share drop down... There wouldn't probably be scrolling within the wave, especially if it is left at the default view. ... Yes, you're right, probably be pretty tight on space. I've used NapkinGadget, but it requires drawing freehand, which produces, well, poor results. Good luck!

• Ned WatsonNed Watson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You think we'd be able to fit the editor in there? It could certainly be put in as an iframe but my experience with Wave is there is a lot of stuff surrounding the content. I'll play around this weekend and see what I can do about gadgetizing a gateway to Cacoo.

• paqmanpaqman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to create and group-edit the diagrams, while leveraging Wave's other collaboration methods.

• Ned WatsonNed Watson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In what way would you like to see it integrated? We could probably make a gadget that includes the slide viewer. You can embed images into wave directly from Cacoo already.

Feedback and Knowledge Base