Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enjoyed using Cacoo for some static mockups, but now I need interactivity. Searching for another tool now.

• Simone GianniSimone Gianni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need at least "link between sheets", on click and eventually "on hover". All other features like hovering, hiding and displaying stuff etc.. are not that important, if I could link to another sheet I could simply design the sheet with the hover effect, with or without some controls, as it is usually done on paper prototyping.

But without links, this is giving me nothing more than paper prototypes. All the design features are common to any other software or online service of this kind.

• StefanStefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hyperlinks are a necessity for project management. We can then run a lot of project based on Cacoo.

• WaldoWaldo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As far as Cacoo goes, the functionality regarding 'Interactivity' within our web wireframes would be pretty limited.

Say, for a public display on a URL of a given Wireframe, (folder /diagrams/ ), all you are able to see is a finished .PNG. file.

The only thing Cacoo could do given their product, is offer an html #imagemap. That would give clickable 'hotspots'; This would imply a limited interactivity that at least allows visitors to 'browse' between the wireframes.

However, MouseOvers, Show & hide elements based on mouse interaction, form filling, checkboxes, options, would not work...

If Cacoo would just enable HOTSPOT areas to be linked either to external URIs and Internal already existing wireframes... that feature would be just about enough.

• iharariiharari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We can design web wireframes but we need to design interactivity also! We need clickable links!!!

• hanserichanseric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is vital for our cloud-app world we live in today. Use case: I create a flowchart that show basic steps of a marketing campaign. But I need to show more detail, which I would like to do in, say, a Google Doc.

• Christian PinheiroChristian Pinheiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys,

It would be very useful to be able to click on a button and change the workspace, or to check a radio button and based on it, hide some items and show other ones. Also, to be able tp select something in a option list, and based on the selection, create an action. The Just In Mind have all of it, but it's too complicated to use and very expensive.

I liked too much this project and will use and test, and started to create some minor projects using it. Hope you guys improve it.

• peto robertpeto robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to use on button the link. And button function: links other pages, on mouse over, rollover... and, click and go to other pages: I would like on: button, photos, video, text...
        This is very imprtant! I pay this cacoo, I am paying user.
        Please make this function

• Johnny LiuJohnny Liu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sorry to say that,
        without adding links... this tool is useless for me (project management for web).

• SebSeb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be great, as well as creating URL links on any objects (text, widgets, etc...)

• jaleojaleo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

absolutely according! no linkable is the reason why i have to leave the project. otherwise i would stay

• Larry FergusonLarry Ferguson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a very good feature your competition have this feature mockingbird and lumzy. This would keep people from going else where

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base