Let me suggest...

Keyboard shortcuts ignored

Suddenly Cacoo stopped listening to keyboard shortcuts. Simple commands like cmd+c and cmd+v dosen't work anymore. Restart and clearing flash cache dosen't work.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RobinRobin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Cacoo SupportAdminCacoo Support (Admin, cacoo) responded  · 

Please try to use copy and paste button on toolbar. If these functions works from
    these buttons on the toolbar, these functions have no issues.

If you are trying to use shortcuts on Windows, it detects your operation when you remove your
    fingers from the key, not when you press the key. The Ctrl key must be pressed until you remove your finger from the other key, so please try to hold Ctrl key a little longer.

It it was working before, please update the Flash Player version and see if it solves the issue. You
    can check the version of your Flash Player and download the latest version from the page below:
    http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel WiebeDaniel Wiebe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have found that in some cases it is required to hit the command twice in order for it to function properly. As in, cmd+c cmd+c for it to properly copy the selected item, etc.

• Cacoo SupportAdminCacoo Support (Admin, cacoo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We've received a report from an user who uses Cacoo on Mac + Chrome that updating Flash Player to the latest version solved the issue.

Please try to update your Flash Player.

If you still have problem using keyboard shortcuts, please send us the versions of your OS, web browser and Flash Player to supportATcacoo.com.

Feedback and Knowledge Base